1. Where is the sauna located?
Kuuma currently is located next to the Zwolse Vaart at Netl Camping Kallumaan. Stop by the front desk and ask about the sauna. Leemringweg 19, 8317 RD Kraggenburg
2. What are the sauna rules
Check them out here.
3. What does Kuuma cost?
A group booking of 1 hour for max 8 people costs €40.
4. What are the opening hours?
We are open every day from 7.00 until 22.00.
5. Can I change on location?
The sauna has a small changing room where you can change with a maximum of 2 people at the same time.
6. What should I bring?
Swimwear, two towels, slippers and a bottle of water
7. With how many people can I use the sauna?
For group bookings the sauna has a maximum of 8 people.
8. Is there drinking water in the changing room?
Yes there is a tap in the dressing room, drink enough!
9. Is there a hot shower?
No, there is only a cold shower on the outside of the sauna.
10. Is there a restroom in the changing room?
No, not in the sauna itself. Visitors can use the facilities of Camping Kallumaan.
11. Can I bring my own food and drink?
No, you can only bring drinking water.
12. How hot is the sauna, and can I adjust the temperature myself?
The sauna is set to 80 degrees as standard, by pouring water on it you can temporarily raise the temperature.
13. Can I go naked in the sauna?
No, we ask you to please wear swimwear.